Event Terms and Conditions
By registering for the RISE Summit 2017 (“the event”) you agree to the following:
- Participation in the event is subject to availability and confirmation by the organizers.
- That the organisers reserves the right to cancel or postpone, delay or alter the whole or any of the activities of the event and you will not hold the organiser responsible for any such changes
- Accept that purpose of the event is to create a platform for cross-sectoral dialogue, collaborative approach and capacity building to promote social growth
- You will participate in the event, entirely at your own risk and will not hold the organizers responsible for any accident, injury, damage to, or loss of personal property during the event or in preparation for it
- The organisers will not be responsible for any action undertaken by the co-hosts, partners, experts, core committee or any other participants with reference to the Summit or related activity thereof
- Allow the organisers to freely use any collateral (images, video, interview materials etc) that depicts your participation at RISE 2016 for future use.
- Acknowledge that the event is organised and promoted by Idobro Impact Solutions henceforth called “organisers”, a social enterprise.
- Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.